Wednesday 2 May 2012


It is a poor idea to lie to yourself.


http://3.bp.blogspot.com


This topic is base on me! I have done this since I was at the age of 15 years old, when I refused to listen to my father and wore an outfit that looked bad and when we were going to the wedding I lied to myself saying that I looked great, when instead I knew I was just wearing my favourite items in my wardrobe and didn’t care if they matched the event that we were going to.

I also think it is a poor idea to lie to yourself when you tell yourself when you say there is lots of fishes in the see although you won’t get the same fish that you had before. This is what most of the people use to say when they give up on their partners.

Another time in my life that comes to mind that was a really poor idea was when I stayed I use to date girls not having the one for me, I use to tell them that I really love them although I didn’t and think that they also feel the same for me until I have noticed that we are just playing game there is no love at all.  

So my advice to everyone is learn from your past mistakes or try and don’t forget the lessons you have learnt whether from a bad outfit choice to that girl or guys you thinking of staying in a relationship with. Life is too short to spend it in a ‘lie’ or lying to yourself. And people must remember that the greatest regrets in our live are the risks that we do not take, so if you think that something will make you happy go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment