Tuesday 5 June 2012

Every day is a good day https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX4j6PvoCPRpDMZnpUVrqTm2yyAk43VPYnIZAgLbYIqkv1VkU0oA I wish it was that way but I suppose its close enough of what my days are like:) Being an optimistic kind of person my glass is always half full and not half empty. I believe surrounding oneself with positive people and good environment it will lead to happier you and therefore to a: Everyday is a good day attitude! A good dosage of laughter is also a great way to accomplish this. If you’re a though customer try some exercise, release some of those endorphins leaving you feeling lighter and yep you guessed it haaapierrr. Don’t get me wrong life does and has definitely thrown me some lemons, put I prefer to take it with a pinch of salt and shot of tequila;) Life and your everyday is up to how you make it, you have the power. Just believe in yourself if Mr. Bean can, so can you…

No comments:

Post a Comment