Friday 21 September 2012


...Watch this space...

Next year is my year of drama and prosperity, God willing, I intend to change the way I live and the way I do certain things. Just watch this space, I promise you my image will not be the same come January 2013. I plan to be extra fashionable in the way I address as the world is changing at a rather faster pace. Another alteration will be on the perception I have on men, I mean all men. I intend to be more flexible to allow men to also have a say on decisions I make, be it on a social or corporate level.

Besides, keep on watching this space because I am definitely getting what I want in the shortest possible time and of course it is something that I will cherish very much and therefore, I mean to share the joy of having it with the whole world, I mean with those who know me. As a woman of virtue, I hold the power to get what I want with on doubt or fear. I am not going to say it now for it is a huge surprise and if I did you will watch this space no more. So, hang in there and watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment