Friday 21 September 2012


Why I have conversations

Sharing information makes my life seem easier and helps us to survive, and if someone agrees and can relate to what I am sharing I feel better it helps knowing that you are not the only one. In social media when we update our status we looking for attention, connectedness and information from others that are far from us.

Most of the time I find myself talking to someone when I value their conversation however when I am quiet around you it’s mainly because I don’t like you.  

From a public relations perspective I have conversations to ensure that I strategically manage the perceptions of others about me, well that is not exactly true. Below I have listed the conversations that I have on a regular basis.

Conversations:

1  I have real conversations with God, because this helps me to release anxiety and fears even though I sometimes feel like no-one is listening it helps to have faith and read scripture to find direction.
2  With my friends, because it helps to know their situations are often worst than mine, and if they have no news to entertain me with, we always willing to change the topic and make it about someone else with gossip and deep feelings.  
3   My mother ‘the preacher” as she is always pretending to be Doctor Phil trying to sort out everyone’s issues but her own.
4   With myself to suppress negative thoughts and be positive.
5  On social media channels with status updates and little random promotions about myself and new activities which can become annoying but it is just to starting a conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment