Friday 21 September 2012



If allowed, I would do just that, listing my top 200 achievements but I have been limited from writing even an A4 page blog. Actually, I would write far beyond 200 accomplishments, for each day I live since I was born is an achievement. However, being human makes me take life for granted. In our daily lives we plan and set objectives, though, we plan and set goals without knowing if tomorrow will come.

I don’t have to mention what I have achieved because it will sound as though I want to prove a point. Well, there is no statement to make because my whole life is a success. Every day that comes I learn something new and I build on it, the following day the same happens and so does life goes on. I believe in learning and developing on what I have learnt and therefore, take each process an achievement.

Nonetheless, the list would begin as follows; the first day I was born, I learnt how to cry, how to lactate, smile, differentiate between my mother and others, walk, talk, read and write and so on ........ the list will go on. Just to give you a hint, my exceptional achievement has been graduating from Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT).

No comments:

Post a Comment