Friday 21 September 2012


My Big Fat Dream


I am chasing my big fat BIG dream, though; it’s not an easy chase.
Patience is a virtue in this quest.

The hunt for this enormous dream requires proper planning in order to have direction.
Of which direction results in being focused on what I want to achieve.
Oh, Yes! Determination, the courage and strength to go on is needed as this is a complicated road.

It’s a road full of many serious obstacles; ditches, bumps, people congestion, blockage of the mind and fear of risk taking and failure.

My chase of the big fat BIG dream, I can assure you has been the most devastating ever although, the most rewarding one as victory is evident.

This quest has now made me too deeply understand the Portuguese term (Aluta Continua-A Victoria E Certa), which Angola and Mozambique used during their liberation struggles.
In English the term means “The Battle Continues-As Victory is evident/certain”.

I believe every big fat BIG dream requires the craziest chase ever, the chase of a life time. Chase your dreams to the fullest.

Most amazingly, I am almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment